M+W | Gilbane has distributed the following Invitation to Bid
The invitation to bid for Bid Release 3c for Foxconn's Industrial Construction Work Phase 1, Area 1 of Wisconn Valley Science and Technology Park is now available on the Wisconn Valley website. Bid Release 3c includes electrical substation.
Bid Release 3c - Electrical Substation
- Bid Package 01J - Materials Testing for Electrical Substation
- Bid Package 03A - Concrete Work
- Bid Package 03B - Precast Concrete Work
- Bid Package 05A - Structural and Miscellaneous Steel Work
- Bid Package 06A - Building Enclosure and Interiors Work
- Bid Package 21A - Fire Protection Work
- Bid Package 23A - Mechanical and Plumbing Work
- Bid Package 26A - Electrical Work
- Bid Package 26B - Long Lead Electrical Equipment
- Bid Package 32C - Landscaping Work
The M+W | Gilbane non-disclosure agreement (NDA) must be signed and returned to M+W | Gilbane in order to participate in this bid release. The full instructions, along with non-disclosure agreement, are included in the Invitation to Bid link below.
Thank you for your continued interest in this project.
|The Wisconn Valley News is published every other week and designed to keep interested individuals up to date on Foxconn construction plans, infrastructure improvements, traffic pattern updates, and more. Local elected officials, suppliers, contractors and members of the public are encouraged to turn to the Wisconn Valley News for the latest project status, road updates, next steps, and interesting facts. When appropriate, special bulletins will also be distributed to ensure the most timely information possible.|