Wisconn Valley News - May 15, 2018
Bid Release 2 for Foxconn Science & Technology Park Industrial Construction Work Phase 1, Area 1
M+W | Gilbane has distributed the following Invitation for Bid Release
The invitation to bid for Bid Release 2 for Foxconn's Industrial Construction Work Phase 1, Area 1 of Wisconn Valley Science and Technology Park is available on the Wisconn Valley website. This bid release includes the core and shell work for a multipurpose building of approximately 90,000 square feet.
- Bid Package 03A - Concrete Work
- Bid Package 03B - Precast Concrete Work
- Bid Package 05A - Structural Steel and Miscellaneous Metals Work
- Bid Package 06A - Architectural Work (Core and Shell - Building Enclosure and Interior)
- Bid Package 23A - Mechanical, Plumbing, Fire Protection Work
- Bid Package 26A - Electrical Work
- Bid Package 32A - Landscape Work
The M+W | Gilbane non-disclosure agreement (NDA) must be signed and returned to M+W | Gilbane in order to participate in this bid release. The full instructions, along with non-disclosure agreement, are included in the Invitation to Bid link below.
Thank you for your continued interest in this project.
|The Wisconn Valley News is published every other week and designed to keep interested individuals up to date on Foxconn construction plans, infrastructure improvements, traffic pattern updates, and more. Local elected officials, suppliers, contractors and members of the public are encouraged to turn to the Wisconn Valley News for the latest project status, road updates, next steps, and interesting facts. When appropriate, special bulletins will also be distributed to ensure the most timely information possible.|